- Practice Groups
- Agenda 2021
Garcia Habacon and Han (GHH Law)is a full-service law firm in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Its core competencies are in Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Medical Law, Labor and Employment, and Corporate Services and Transactions.
GHH Law operates by the philosophy of streamlined service. Big projects and cases do not require big teams, provided the members are flexible, agile, and imaginative – qualities that its lawyers and support staff possess in spades. True to form, the firm’s partners have won cases and closed transactions worth millions of Pesos, with minimum staffing and maximum attention to detail.
The firm values your time and resources. Consistent with its streamlining philosophy, there is no red-tape in the firm. Clients have direct access to the name partners, ensuring efficient release of legal advice, when and where you need it. This helps manage time and costs, both from the client’s and the firm’s ends.
Established in 2017, the firm has since represented international and local corporations, with activities spanning different fields – global risk consultancy, planning and design consultancy, steel manufacture, real estate, and disaster and risk management, among others. It has also served landed elites, heirs to billion-peso estates, high-profile individuals, and small and medium enterprises.
Its major accomplishments include the following:
1. successful litigation of an injunction suit against a major player in the Philippine steel industry, in an unfair competition/non-compete suit;
2. high-profile criminal defense, leading to the acquittal and release from detention of a 70-year old United States national (a Vietnam war veteran with a masters in physics) charged with violations of the Dangerous Drugs Act;
3. assistance to a BVI company by conducting due diligence on the Philippine subsidiary of a Hong Kong based company;
4. conduct of comprehensive litigation due diligence on a wide range of local entities, for a global risk consultancy firm headquartered in New York; and
5. intellectual property registrations for the products of a corporation engaged in disaster and risk management, including structural health monitoring devices, disinfection chambers, and anti-viral swabbing booths.
World Law Alliance (WLA) refers to one or more of World Law Alliance (WLA), a Spin-Off of Federation of Integrated Conflict Management (FICM), a private company limited by shares, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see https://worldlawalliance.com/about/wla-organizational-structure/ for a detailed description of the legal structure of World Law Alliance (WLA) and its member firms. All information contained on the World Law Alliance WLA website is for information and reference purposes only and should not be treated as providing legal advice. Any communication with World Law Alliance, WLA and/or its member firms with respect to World Law Alliance, WLA or membership therein is not privileged or confidential.
© 2020-21 World Law Alliance | All rights Reserved.