Why should you join the World Intellectual Property Alliance (WIPA)?
The World Intellectual Property Alliance (WIPA) is a newly developing international association of independent specialty law firms which devote a majority of their practice to patent law, trademark law and copyright law.
WIPA provides leadership by developing, facilitating and implementing initiatives to continually strengthen the capabilities of our members, both attorneys and management. At the same time, we actively promote to corporations, industries, other professionals and law schools the clear business advantages of our members’ superiority as specialized IP practices.
- Access to WIPA’s external and international network of in-house and IP counsel, managers, business owners and member firm attorneys
- Member referrals
- Member-hosted web-based and teleconference programs where majority of the audience consists of in-house counsel and IP managers from Fortune 500 companies
- Member-hosted live events and industry focused programs discussing subjects of high interest to IP professionals while strengthening their network
- WIPA website reporting on new membership benefits, marketing opportunities, upcoming events and programs, latest developments in the law and in the business of law practice management
- Legal excellence in intellectual property law practice including information exchange about all aspects of IP law and related trends with experts drawn from a global faculty
- Business management skills and resources including best practices and law firm management programs to improve operations and efficiency, management, technology, diversity, training, professional development, recruitment, retention and performance management
- Business development and client relationship management resources
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact the WIPA Executive Office at email@example.com