To meet its mission and to integrate and advance the Law practice profession in over 100 countries, WLA works tirelessly to provide exceptional services, products, resources and opportunities.
- Builds technology framework and tools that enable and empower the new age lawyer and facilitates access of law to everyone
- Conducts international research that strengthens the knowledge and skills of professionals and provides insights to the consumers of law
- Provides integrated environment to all stakeholders for better advancement of the Profession through ethical conduct and professionalism.
- Collaborates and partners with businesses, organisations, governments and individuals to serve members by providing benefits, programs and services which promote members’ professional growth and quality of life.
- Provides platforms and environment to facilitate the integration of diverse legal systems internationally and helps promote pro bono and public service by the legal profession.
- Promotes the awareness and public understanding of international rule of law, the legal processes, and the role of the legal profession throughout the world.
- Hold governments accountable under law and become the voice for just laws, including human rights, and for the fair legal process in the international arena.